Your unique volunteer assistance is critically needed to assist with the services. All volunteers will need to be trained on the new procedures we will need to follow. Further information on training will be sent by email.
- One minister will be assigned to distribute communion at all weekend Masses.
- There will be a mandatory training session to go over the current protocols for the distribution of the Eucharist.
- Those who were Eucharistic Minister's prior to the pandemic must sign up to be a minister now.
- Welcome people as the arrive for Mass
- Answer any questions people may have
- Limiting the total number of people who enter the building
- Make sure all volunteers sign in as they enter
- Turn in volunteer list at the end of Mass.
- Starts 15 minutes before Mass time.
- Assist people with seating as needed
- Take up the collection during Mass.
- Following Mass make sure all collections are put in appropriately marked security bags.
- Starts at least 15 minutes before Mass time. Ends when all parishioners have left the church.
Proclaim the Word of God.
- Handle the live-stream of the 10:00 am Sunday Mass.
Cathy Brady coordinates all volunteers.
If you think you can help in any of these ways, please fill out the volunteer form.