Your unique volunteer assistance is critically needed to prepare the church, manage services and clean before and after every service. All volunteers will need to be trained on the new procedures we will need to follow. Further information on training will be sent by email.
- One minister will be assigned to distribute communion at all weekend Masses.
- There will be a mandatory training session to go over the current protocols for the distribution of the Eucharist.
- Those who were Eucharistic Minister's prior to the pandemic must sign up to be a minister now.
- Politely enforcing health regulations / social distancing (making sure attendees are wearing a mask, and are reminded not to enter if ill)
- Taking temperatures
- Limiting the total number of people who enter the building
- Make sure all volunteers sign in as they enter
- Turn in volunteer list at the end of Mass.
- Starts at least 30 minutes before Mass time. Ends when all parishioners have left the church and the check-in station has been removed.
- Guiding people to sit in pews according to social distancing standards
- Directing people’s movement throughout the church
- Direct people to communion stations and maintain social distancing
- Following Mass make sure all collections are put in appropriately marked security bags. Gloves must be worn and hands washed after touching these items.
- Starts at least 30 minutes before Mass time. Ends when all parishioners have left the church.
Walk-Up Holy Communion Team:
- Arrive at 9:15 am.
- Set-up communion tablein vestibule.
- Put out bulletins and collection baskets in vestibule.
- Direct people in line, as the enter the church and exit.
Proclaim the Word of God.
- Handle the live-stream of the 10:00 am Sunday Mass.
Cathy Brady coordinates all volunteers.
If you think you can help in any of these ways, please fill out the volunteer form.